Shrimp Fried Rice
150g uncooked, deveined, unshelled and chopped shrimps
150g cooked ham, sliced
2 red onions, chopped
3 eggs, lightly beaten
4 cups of cooked rice
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsps cooking oil
2 tbsps oyster sauce
2 tbsps light soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tsps water
1. Mix shrimps and marinade ingredients. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat in a large pan.
3. Pour eggs. Fry it on each side. When cook, cut omelet into thin strips and put aside.
4. Heat 3 tbsps oil over medium heat in a large wok.
5. Stir in onions, shrimps, green peas and ham. When cooked, stir in rice.
6. Add soy and oyster sauce. Mix well. Let it cook for another 3 minutes.
7. Serve fried rice with strips of omelet on top.